Last update: Fialová Jana (15.01.2018)
- Tools for preparing computer presentations - visual and technical tools and utilities, software.
- Preparing the computer presentations - types of presentation, scenario, synopsis, methodological principles, preparing templates, preparing handouts.
- Presenting of computer presentations - preparation before, opening, verbal and non-verbal communication, tools for presenting, ending.
- Typography rules and principles rate - writing selected characters, writing numeric data, writing formulas, writing ordered and unordered lists, writing bibliographic citations, writing text, typography on slides.
- Preparing of poster - desired properties, information structure, design, presenting, attracting audience attention, general recommendations.
- Copyright Act - law sections, low subjects, copyright law, copyright and school works, computer programs, the duration of rights.
- Technology and tools of creation and publication of hypertext documents - URL, HTTP, markup languages, cascading style sheets, servers and user agents, editors, validators.
- Introduction to XHTML - lexical structure, semantic tagging, document types and structures of XHTML documents.
- Content creation of hypertext documents using XHTML - Document Type Declaration, header elements, semantic and structural elements of the body.
- Introduction to CSS - lexical structure, value types, linking with XHTML, writing rules, selectors.
- Advanced CSS capabilities - cascading heredity, element box model, page box model, box types, positioning.
- Making design of hypertext documents using CSS - creating the layout, text, background, fonts, links, lists and tables properties.
- Usability - information and navigation architecture, recommended principles.
- Web accessibility - disabled users, laws, methods of making, testing.