Last update: TAJ445 (30.09.2013)
- 1. HTTP protocol - protocol versions and their characteristics, communication model, the structure of requests and responses, HTTP methods, headers and status codes.
- 2. Technology and tools of design and implementation of dynamic web applications - client technologies, server technologies, PHP language, Apache web server, the basic configuration.
- 3. Introduction to PHP - lexical structure, data types, constants, variables, (superglobal) arrays, commands for control the code flow, string interpretation, including files, built-in and user functions.
- 4. Advanced PHP properties - arrays and time data handling, string handling, regular expressions, basic and advanced OOP capabilities, handling with file and operating system.
- 5. Connection PHP with MySQL database - using the mysqli extension, starting and termination connection, errors handling, interaction with databases, queries and decomposition of the query results. PhpMyAdmin web client.
- 6. Form elements in XHTML. Transmission of data on a web server - GET and POST method, data transmission, data processing in PHP.
- 7. Maintaining status information - cookies method, structure, receiving and sending out/in PHP, session method, SID and the way of transmission, session variables, session handling in PHP, HTTP authentication, forms authentication in PHP.
- 10. Web applications security - causes of vulnerability, attacks over all inputs, attacks through cookies and session cookies, attacks exploit technology bugs, social engineering.
- 11. Web applications security - passwords breaking, form spam, methods of protection.
- 12. Web applications architecture, templating systems, SMARTY system, systems Model-View-Controller (MVC), functions of MVC parts.
- 13. Search Engine Optimization - searching principles, indexing, generation of search results, evaluation factors, on-page and off-page optimization factors, recommended techniques, XML maps.
- 14. The development of sample dynamic web application like web blog.