Poslední úprava: Scholleová Hana doc. RNDr. Ing. Ph.D. (16.12.2021)
R: Caroll, A.B. (2016). Carroll´s pyramid of CSR: taking another look. International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, 1(3), 8 p.
R: Jimenez, G.C., and Pulos, E. Good Corporation, Bad Corporation: Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Economy. SUNY Fashion Institute of Technology. Open Suny Textbooks, 2016. [cit. 2020-02-12]. Retrieved from
R: Stangis, D., and Valvoda Smith, K.The Executive’s Guide to 21st Century Corporate Citizenship: How your Company Can Win the Battle for Reputation and Impact. Emerald Publishing Limited, 2017. ISBN 9781786356789.
A: Kotler, P., and Lee, N. (2005) Corporate social responsibility: doing the most good for your company and your cause. Hoboken. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-471-47611-0.
A: Murray, A., Haynes, K., and Dillard, J. (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility: A Research Handbook. London. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-781718.
A: Porter, M.E., and Kramer, M.R. (2006). Strategy & Society. The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility. Harvard Business Review, December, 1-13.
Poslední úprava: Dvořáková Zuzana prof. Ing. CSc. (09.02.2021)
1. To define the CSR concept specification: theoretical background, business ethics, governance, and reputation.
2. To specify the CSR areas and define Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Community Investment, Corporate
Philanthropy, Corporate Responsibility.
3. To characterize the position of NGOs in the society and the role of stakeholders in CSR, to describe
differences between NGOs abroad, and in the CR, the position of interest groups like customers, government and
state administration, and media.
4. The methodology of the CSR strategy in the firm preparation according to the business branch and character of
the firm - research, prioritizing, the firms' goals connection, benefits.
5. To integrate strategic CSR in the firm - the CSR areas of the firm's functioning, the CSR, and stakeholders
(shareholders, employees, and others).
6. To describe a relationship between the CSR and the firm's performance: the CSR impact on the firm's long-term
economic stability and performance, reputation, and values.
7. To identify the CSR relation to the environment, occupational health, and safety (OSHA), and quality
8. The CSR management and certification - the system and models of the CSR management, integration, the CSR
strategy, communication of the CSR, methods of measuring and benchmarking of the CSR projects, quality
management in the CSR areas through the certification as ISO or EMAS.
9. Reporting and standards of reporting (Corporate Sustainable Development or CSR reports).
10.To characterize business and NGO joint projects: forms of cooperation, joint project management, risk
management, and communication.
11.Case studies of successful and unsuccessful partnership from the CR and abroad. Cross-cultural differences.
12.To specify employee involvement in developing the CSR strategy and doing CSR projects.
13.The CSR integration into HRM: how can CSR projects aim at the development of soft skills, the influence of CSR
activities on retention and work motivation.
14.Case studies about CSR projects connecting business with an NGO.
Poslední úprava: Dvořáková Zuzana prof. Ing. CSc. (11.12.2021)
Credit: Team seminar work and its presentation (30 points)
Exam: Written-test consisted of 15 multiple-choice questions (max. 2 points), eight open questions (max. 5 points), a total of 70 points.